Saturday, December 19, 2015

Introducing Two New Members of TEAM S.A.S.!

I am so excited and happy to share with you that TEAM S.A.S. is expanding in the new year to bring back home an old friend and add a new friend! Hilde Marsh's and April Story's smiling faces are over on the side of the blog here now and if you click on their pictures, you can visit their blogs and see all the great inspiration there.

Hilde Marsh was an original member of Send a Smile 4 Kids - even before me! She had to leave the team a while back to handle some health concerns, but is thrilled to be back home with us again in the new year. Here is what Hilde shared when I asked for a new bio:

Hi all, I am so glad to back 'home'. I was already part of SAS4Kids when Karen became chief and she made some awesome changes over time. I had some health issues which made life difficult for a while and had to give up all of my DT positions and Karen left my 'position' open so to speak.She said: "Whenever you feel ready to come back there will be a place for you". How wonderful is that? So now I am ready to rock and roll again, feeling better and winning the battle on a daily basis. It's such a great challenge blog with the right cause, how can you go wrong? So glad to be back and looking forward to the awesome challenges, along with our great team...
Blessings Hilde

Here is a card that Hilde shared that would be perfect for one of our kids:


April Story is a talented card maker and blogger who has entered our challenge many times. We are happy to welcome her as the newest member of TEAM S.A.S. This is what April shared with us when we asked for a bio:

Hi.  My name is April Story and I am from Louisville KY, USA.  I am a computer programmer by day and paper crafter by night.  I am married to my high school sweetheart (although some days you can drop the sweetheart part) and we have two grown daughters.  In my spare time I like to scrapbook and make cards.  I donate the majority of the cards to charity.  I am really excited to be a part of the SAS4Kids Design Team.  

And here is a card April made that one of our kids would love: 


Please join me in welcoming Hilde and April! We look forward to the new year with even more inspirational cards from all of our talented designers featuring our sponsor's images.

Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen, I am so excited for 2016. So lovely to be back. Welcome April and all the Team. Have a wonderful Christmas, blessing Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the SAS4Kids DT has added two uber-talented ladies! Welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete